Euston Branch of Green Light Pharmacy
62-64 Hampstead Road, Euston, London, NW1 2NU. - click on postcode for location on Google Maps.
Tel 020 7387 3233.
Hours of Business
Monday to Friday: 9am to 7pm
Saturday: 10am to 3pm
Bengali, Spanish, Portuguese
Services available at this branch
If you have visited us and used any of our health services then you may wish to fill out an online Community Pharmacy Patient Questionnaire on your experience at Euston Green Light Pharmacy.
- The Green Light Wellbeing Centre (beneath the Pharmacy) is used for Community Events and Education talks.
- Medicines Use Review's
- New Medicine Service
- Quit Smoking (one of the most successful smoking cessation services in Camden PCT).
- Minor Ailments
- Prescription collection from local practices
- Free morning after pill for under 25's
- Free chlamydia testing and treatment for under 25's
- Free NHS Health Checks for Camden residents aged 40-74 (or 30-74 if from South Asian community).
- Prescription delivery to local addresses
- Medicines Management - help with taking your medicines
- Diabetes support groups
- 11.00-12.30 for women and 1.30-3pm for men. Contact Green Light for dates. Download PDF pamphlet 58Kb
- Bangladeshi Health Education sessions
- mens 3rd Wed of month 1.30pm -3pm
- womens 3rd Tuesday of month 10am-12 noon
- Regents Park women's Walk -10:30am Thursdays departure from Pharmacy
- Regents Park men's Walk -11am Thursdays departure from Pharmacy
- Health Screening - diabetes / BP / cholesterol (for local West Euston residents)
- Supply of Viagra, Cialis or Levitra without a prescription after a consultation with the pharmacist. We can also now supply Propecia (Hair loss) without a prescription.
- Travel Clinic
- Screening for: Diabetes, Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure and Cardiovascular 10 year risk assessment
Teaching Pharmacy - in collaboration with the London School of Pharmacy
Members of Staff
- Pharmacist/s: Simon Harris.
- Technicians: Nuhel Choudhury and Sunny Venepalli.
- Pre-registration student: ...
- Travel Clinic Nurse: Shani Fraser.
Green Light is a partner in the West Euston Healthy Community Project
H-Pod, Cumberland Market, Regents Park Estate, West Euston, NW1 3RH, tel number: 020 7387 4401
The Third Age Project was established in January 1997 to serve the needs of 1 in 4 of the local population who are over 60 years of age.
The West Euston Time Bank is a way for people to share skills with other in their local community and be rewarded for it - in time.
View Larger Map