Clinical Governance is ensuring NHS organisations are accountable for and continually improving the quality of their services, and maintaining the high standards. It includes:
- Use of Standard Operating Procedures to ensure procedures are followed correctly
- Recording of information gathered and advice offered
- Reporting and learning from adverse incidents
- Undertaking Continuing Professional Development to ensure you are up to date.
- Assessing Patient Satisfaction through an annual survey.
- Pharmaceutical Journal on Clinical Governance
- PCT on Clinical Governance