Under the pharmacy NHS contract enhanced services are:
- Smoking Cessation - free or subsidised NRT under local PCT guidelines, PLUS support from our trained pharmacist counselors, which quadruples your chance of quitting than by going it alone "cold turkey".
- Minor Ailments scheme - at some branches means you don't have to wait to see a doctor to get free or subsidised NHS treatment for some minor illnesses.
- Emergency Hormonal Contraception
- Palliative Care Services
- Anti-coagulant (INR) monitoring
- Needle exchange service
- Supervised administration service
- Care Home service